Accounts and tax can be complicated and you’ll likely have many questions. Many of the answers may be specific to your circumstances however, so please bare this in mind when browsing our generic FAQ’s. For more specific answers, please get in touch.

It’s very easy, all you need to do is let your existing accountant know and we’ll take care of the rest.

Yes, we’re happy to check your tax position, and find out if you’re paying the right amount, and if possible we’ll suggest changes that could reduce the amount of tax you’re paying.

There are a few factors you’d need to take into account before deciding whether to trade as a limited company. We’d be happy to run through these with you and help you decide.

There are many things you need to consider, sole trader or limited company, vat registration, and payroll. We’re happy to go through all of these with you and help you start your business and notify HMRC as necessary.

The vat registration threshold is £85,000, but it might be beneficial to register before you reach that threshold. We can help you decide when you should register, and help with the registration process.

We can work with all of the main accounting software packages, and we can help you decide the best one for you. It might be cloud-based, it might be a spreadsheet, we’ll help you find the right one.

No, not necessarily. We can use bridging software that will allow you to keep using spreadsheets for your accounts which we submit on your behalf.

Unless the property is exempt as your main residence you have to disclose the gain and pay the tax to HMRC within 60 days of selling your property. We can help by calculating the gain, and submitting the Return to HMRC on your behalf.


Feel free to contact us!